La plate-forme www.octotable.com est un service de Octorate basée à Largo dei Caduti di El Alamein, 20 – 00172, Rome, Italy, Octotable offre ses services, en particulier l’utilisation de la base de données, sur la base de ces conditions d’utilisation.
Sito web: www.octotable.com
Octotable (ci-après OT) est un moteur de réservation pour les restaurants.. Les réserves émis par OT sont entièrement gratuits; aucune commission sur la transaction est exigé.
Remarque: Les services offerts par la OT se caractérisent par une technologie en constante évolution.
OT se réserve le droit d’apporter des modifications aux services offerts à sa seule discrétion et à tout moment s’il le juge nécessaire, et chaque fois que les changements technologiques; ces modifications seraient impliquant les services et la façon dont ces services sont offerts au client, notre objectif étant une amélioration continue et l’optimisation des services fournis.
L’utilisation du logiciel de réservation en ligne et son intégration dans le site Web de restaurant se fait en permettant un lien qui sera fourni au moment de l’enregistrement et de la configuration de ladite site.
OR créer une page pour la réservation en ligne pour chaque abonné.
Il ne serait pas nécessaire de modifier plus jamais, ou installer de logiciel supplémentaire.
Le représentant de restaurant est responsable de l’entrée de données en ligne. Le programme d’auto-gestion est accessible 24 heures par jour par l’intermédiaire de l’Internet sous réserve de la disponibilité d’un tel service offert au client par le fournisseur de services Internet.
Le nom d’utilisateur et mot de passe nécessaire pour se connecter au système de gestion seront choisis par la personne représentant de restaurant, personne qui sera responsable d’assurer la confidentialité et à ne pas divulguer ces informations à des tiers.
Les réservations se font entièrement en ligne via un serveur sécurisé SSL, sur la base des données déjà saisies dans le système par restaurant qui assume la responsabilité totale de l’exactitude de l’information.
Le client et le restaurant sont les seules parties au contrat; chaque partie recevra une confirmation de la réservation en temps réel par e-mail.
Evidemment, OT n’agit pas en tant qu’intermédiaire; il ne fait que fournir le logiciel permettant la réservation en ligne.
Cet accord sera régi et interprété conformément à la loi italienne. Pour toutes les questions non abordées dans le présent contrat, les dispositions du Code civil.
sera appliqué. Tout différend relatif à l’interprétation et / ou l’exécution du présent accord sera exclusivement porté devant la Cour de Rome.
Le contrat prend effet à la date de l’enregistrement et a une durée de validité illimitée. L’annulation est possible à tout moment pour les deux parties.
Octotable is serious about protecting the privacy of our users. Therefore, Octotable applies the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 to ensure that their privacy is protected.
Should Octotable ask you (the user) to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please, read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal data and how we process it.
The Data Controller is:
– Octorate Srl
– Address: Largo dei caduti di El Alamein, 20 – 00173 Rome – Italy
– Phone: 0039 06 4542 0568
– CF/P.Iva 13493861002
Octotable may collect and process the following data:
The purposes for which the personal data are processed are the following.
– Providing users with the Octotable Services;
– Support and assist users in using the Services
– Customize the Services to the individual needs of users;
– Notify users about changes to our Services.
– Providing users with the information requested through the webforms;
– Providing users with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that users have already purchased or enquired about (only if users have consented to this). We inform that in each commercial communication users receives, we will provide users with the appropriate information to exercise their right of objection in case they wish to object to the sending of commercial communications. The acceptance to send commercial information is always revocable, without retroactive effects.
– Understanding and optimizing how Services are used, and improve the Services including by ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for users and their computers;
– Measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to users and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to users;
Octotable will not use users’ personal data for profiling purposes and will not take any automated decision based on it.
The data shall only be stored for the time strictly required for each purpose of the processing and shall promptly be deleted straight afterwards, without prejudice to the legal storage obligations provided for by the law. According to that:
– In case where users purchase Octotable products or subscribe to Octotable Services through the website, the personal data will be kept as long as the contractual relationship between the parties is maintained and, in any case, until legal liabilities are extinguished definitively (by expiry of the statute-of-limitations period).
– In all other cases, the personal data provided will be kept as long as the data deletion is not requested by the user. Likewise, data will be kept according to the legal time-frame set forth in legal, fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the date of the request for data deletion.
The legal bases for the processing are the following:
– In case where users purchase Octotable products or subscribe to Octotable Services through the website, the legal basis for the processing is the performance of the contract entered into the parties.
– In all other cases, the legal basis for the processing is the consent provided by the user.
Users personal data may be disclosed to third parties which are companies that provide services to Octotable.
These third parties are:
– Other service providers, payment providers and third party applications which integrate with the Services, for the performance of any contract we enter with them or our users;
– Advertisers that require the information to select and serve relevant adverts to our users and others; and
– Analytics providers that assist Octotable in the improvement and optimization of Octotable .com and the Services.
Some personal data of our users may be stored in or transferred to a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Octotable or one of our business partners or service providers. By using the Services, users acknowledge and agree that we may be transferring, storing and processing their personal data outside of the country in which they reside. Octotable will take all steps reasonable necessary to ensure that users’ data are treated securely.
Octotable also may disclose personal data of our users as required by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect the safety of our users or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Each user (data subject) have the following rights regarding its personal data:
– The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
– The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9 (2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
– The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) of the GDPR.
– The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
– The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
– The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
– The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
– The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
– The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
If the data subject wishes to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, he or she may at any time directly contact Octotable by sending the appropriated request at the following addresses:
– Italy, Rome, Largo dei caduti di El Alamein, 20
Finally, each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint before the appropriate Data Supervisory Authority.
We are committed to ensuring that users information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Octotable has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When our users enter sensitive information on our site, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Nevertheless, please note that no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect our users’ information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which users send to us, and the users do so at their own risk.
www.Octotable.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Octotable cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.